Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a new dress on Etsy!

Yay! I just posted another dress on my Etsy site. Check it out: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37256916



I made this dress last weekend and wore it to a wedding (in my profile pic). It's a fun little party/cocktail dress! It's so comfortable and modest. I love it, so I decided to post it on Etsy.

I really need to do a photo shoot with my new camera and a good, but plain, background. The pictures on my Etsy site aren't the best.

When I get back to school (mid-January), I plan to grab my friends as models, some more artist friends as photographers, and bedsheets (cream or black) as backgrounds and work some magic! But, for now, these will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are precious--please share them!