Sunday, November 20, 2011

BESTeam Promo: Red

I'm happy to be the newest member of the Boosting Etsy Shops Team on Etsy. We are a group of shop owners who promote each other, mostly through blog posts. Expect a weekly promotion from me :)

This week I want to show what I would buy from 3 specific shops to create a red birthday gift for my sister (her birthday was Friday). Here are my decisions:

headband listing
Veronica of Knitful Dezings makes lovely knitted headbands, hats, scrubbies, & loofahs, and cute felted bows!

My sister has beautiful wavy hair, and I know this headband would look great!

(If you like her work, keep checking her shop -- she is working on a plush doll collection that should be adorable!!!)

Also see: Knitful Dezigns blog

Card listing
Sandy and Sue (who are sisters) of Creativity Bugs make lovely cards, cube picture holders (you know, the pretty bases with curvy wire to hold a photo?), block calendars, party favors, and bath salts!

My sister loves butterflies!! This card would be a perfect addition to her gift!

Also see: Creativity Bugs blog

earrings listing
Lastly, what birthday gift is complete without jewelry? And these are gorgeous!

Jewelry by Jaynemarie has a large selection of jewelry: earrings, necklaces, and bridal specials. All of them are lovely!

The Swarovski crystals in these earrings are so eye-catching! Actually, I might just keep these for myself, instead of sharing them with my sister!

Also see: Jaynemarie's blog


Thanks for joining me on a virtual shopping trip!

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much Faith <3 I love the feature, such awesome picks :)

    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Faith!
    Thank you for featuring me and picking my heart earrings. I like your idea of keeping the red ones for yourself; I can make another pair for your sister in another color and she'd never know you kept her original birthday present. :)

    -Jaynemarie
    Handmade and Custom Jewelry by Jewelry by Jaynemarie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature - Love these listings!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are precious--please share them!