I love goals. I need goals. Without them, I start a project, then leave halfway through to begin another. When I have a goal or deadline, I work toward it, enjoying the pleasant feeling of accomplishment.
So, I have set 13 goals to accomplish in 2013! Some are personal, some are business-related. (Thanks, Regina, for the idea!)
Build myself as a Designer:
1. Design something new every week in January (for Spring), March (for Summer), June (for Fall), and September (for Winter). I want to produce those designs the following month, as a seasonal clothing collection.
2. Launch Collections:
- Spring Collection in February or March (2-3 pieces).
- Summer Collection in April or May.
- Fall Collection in July or August.
- Winter Collection in October or November.
- Bridal & Prom Collection in September or October.
Expand my Etsy Shop:
3. Have a full page of listings (24) in the Bridal Accessories section (15 more). Preferably by February.
4. Have 20 listings in the Dresses section (7 more) Preferably by May.
5. Have a full page of listings (24) in the Dresses section (4 additional). Preferably by October.
6. Have 8 listings in the Wedding Gowns section (4 more). Preferably by February.
7. Have 50 coffee sleeves in inventory. Preferably by November.
8. Don't buy any cotton fabrics. Use fabric stash to create new items (non-clothing).
9. Read through the Bible in a year. I've done this before, and it's wonderful! My church is doing it together, so I'm doubly excited!
10. Low-Carb Diet. Intensive for 1-2 months, moderate for the rest of the year.
My husband is pre-diabetic, so we need to regulate his blood sugar naturally.
I want to get good at cooking and baking low-carb. Hopefully we'll both loose weight, too!
11. Try 2 new recipes every month. I enjoy this, but I don't do it often enough.
12. Read at least one book each month. This is how I de-stress. Very important!
13. Enjoy each month and document with photos. I love nature, changing seasons, holidays! I want to make a point of enjoying them, not just living through them.
What are your goals or ambitions for 2013? Please share!