Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend Post & Promote

This weekend, the Christian Artists Street Team (CAST) members are promoting items from other CAST member's shops. I think it's a great idea!

Today my mom and friend walked through The Village At Winona shops--and I fell in love with Whetstone Woodenware's wooden cooking spoons, bowls, cutting boards, rolling pins, you name it! I think wooden kitchenware could easily become my new obsession . . .

For the Post & Promote, I wanted to choose something I am tempted to buy, and this definitely is in that category!!

So here is Etsy shop Berkshire Bowls, operated by Scott from West Melbourne, FL. You can also check out his shop on Facebook. Check out his awesome bowls & boxes!
Cherry Bowl
Ash Box
Birch Bowl

Also, here are a few other promoted items from the CAST Weekend Post & Promote!
Elephant helmet!!! I love Elephants!!!!!
Patchwork Skirt
Vintage Germany Postcard
Thanks for reading! Please click on these links and browse these wonderful Etsy shops!

3 comments:

  1. Those wooden bowls are just gorgeous. The box holding the pins would be really useful too.
    Don't you just love things that are beautiful as well as useful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bowls -- The photo with the veggies is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words. It is always fun poking around the kitchen when I finish a bowl to find nice food to include in the pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are precious--please share them!